Core Curriculum - Module 1
You don't want to miss the opportunity to learn or relearn some of the most important day-to-day functions you perform as a court reporter. Attend the Deposition Reporters Association's Core Curriculum - Module 1 on May 9, 2009, at three convenient California locations.
Why Should You Attend?
- EVER HAVE A DEPO DILEMMA?
- WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU FORGOT OR WHAT YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT DEPOS OR WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW?
- READBACK ON DEMAND - YES OR NO?
- PLUS MUCH MORE!
When Is This Event?
SATURDAY, MAY 9, 2009
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Where Is It At?
There are three convenient locations available:
- HUMPHREY'S COLLEGE - STOCKTON
- BRYAN COLLEGE - GOLD RIVER
- MORENO VALLEY CONFERENCE CENTER - MORENO VALLEY
How Many CEU Credits Are Offered?
What Is The Core Curriculum Class?
The Core Curriculum classes are given as one of four modules planned each year. Students, teachers, new reporters and old-timers will benefit from these classes. Plan to take all four.
How Much Does It Cost?
- $99 for reporters
- $49 for teachers
- $29 for students
Monday, April 27, 2009