Get your continuing education credits FREE
You’ve worked hard to build your workers' comp career. But these days, you may be working harder than ever to keep it growing.
So I want to help you and here's how...
Todd Olivas & Associates is now an approved continuing education provider (#6001878) with the California Department of Insurance (CDI).
And we've become pretty adept at hosting remote depositions too.
So we're combining both strengths and now offering remote continuing education courses, tailor made for you!
What that means for you is if you are an...
Adjuster, Examiner or Risk Manager
1. Check out this partial list of continuing education hot topics:
The Problems with 132a
Successful Fraud Prosecutions
Obesity: Impact on Lower Extremities
Best Practices for a Successful PAR Audit
Shoulder Anatomy and Shoulder Injuries
Defending Psyche Claims
And many more...
2. Contact email@example.com to schedule a class for free.
3. On your chosen date/time without leaving the comfort of your desk, get the CEs you need. Voilà!
A Law Firm or Attorney
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to certify your presentation.
2. Schedule the presentation with your clients.
3. On your chosen date/time without leaving the comfort of your desk, co-host your presentation with us and offer your clients CEs for free. Voilà!
I'm looking forward to helping you get the CEs you need soon. See you at your next remote deposition or CE class!
Please stay safe and healthy!
~ Todd Olivas
P.S. You may be asking, Why is a court reporting agency, offering continuing education?
Good question! The answer is because we learned a long time ago that just being a great court reporting agency was only half the battle. The second part is to differentiate ourselves by offering unique value to our clients.
Thus, we rolled out TOA University -- which is our continuing education platform offering Lunch & Learns as well as our annual flagship industry conference. Check out this highlight reel:
Still, court reporting is our #1 passion. So if you need a court reporter for either in-person or remote depositions, give us a call at (888) 566-0253 or email email@example.com. Learn more...
Courses offered by Todd Olivas & Associates and approved by the California Department of Insurance are for continuing education credits for the license and not for worker's compensation certification or post-designation training.
Tuesday, May 12, 2020