This Court Reporting School Or That One?
”Dear Todd- I'm a prospective court reporting student, and I'd like to thank you for all the valuable information on your blog that has helped me decide to pursue this profession. Basically I am now down to deciding between two schools here in the XYZ area, College A and College B. As far as I can tell, there seem to be two main differences
1. College A is 20k - 50k depending on how long it takes one to complete, and College B is basically free plus the cost of supplies and location.
2. College A is in a nice suburb and College B is in a not very nice part of [the city] Both schools seem to have knowledgeable and professional instructors, and both seem to have a good reputation.
Do you have any opinions of either school? Thanks very much for any input you may have. “
- Future CSR
- Which program has the highest number of CSR candidates historically?
- Which program has the highest pass rate of first timer CSR candidates?
- Request a list of CSR graduates as references.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008